Sunday 11 April 2010

Meditation and Purchases

Tell you what I find quite amazing, it's the thinking time that you get when you are cycling on your own.

It's like top quality meditation. I find my mind wandering off and sorting things out. It's almost, at times, like an out of body experience (whoa, hang on, did I really just cycle that last 5 miles?).

Off out this morning with Purser and Gandalf, although my legs are still sore from Friday. Going to do some hill climbs. I purchased a few things yesterday...

toe clips
pannier rack
upright handlebar grips (the ones that sort of stick up at the end of the handlebars)

I had to drill a couple of holes for the clips as the pedals weren't of the right sort, but along with a couple of washers it has done a decent job.

So, let's see how these toe clips help me climb these pesky hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment