Thursday 29 April 2010

About 1 Stone Gone, 500 Miles Under My Belt

Well, last night I cycled up to the Seend Beer Festival setup to put barrels on the scaffolding (41 beers this year). On the way there I clocked up 500 miles on my milo :D Whoohoo! That's since the start of March.

Then this morning I weighed in at 15 stone 7 lbs. Fantastic! Well on my way to getting below 15 stone by the time we go on the charity ride. Perhaps I'll even get to 14 and a half stone. That would be brilliant, and the weight that Capt is aiming for. I do have some trouble though trying to balance weight loss food/energy or cycling food. Still, it seems to be working.

Not much cycling today. Thought I would give myself a day off - my legs are rather tired, and tomorrow I shall be cycling to work again. I have put together a nice back road route totalling about 18 miles each way. Looking forward to it.

My wife says I have curves now where I have never had them. Lost some bad curves, added some good ones :D

No comments:

Post a Comment