Saturday 17 April 2010

I'm Shrinking!

Well, done a fair bit of cycling since my last post.

I took my daughters out for a cycle on Weds. They did really well, but it took an hour to go 6 miles (not surprising given their little legs) so I didn't really get a workout.

Feeling rather guilty on Thursday I got uber early and did a 15 miler. Three peaks to Devizes, along the canal to Seend then conquered the north face of Everest (Bollands Hill - I hadn't done this to date only because I hadn't been round that way). Funny how once I conquered Westbury White Horse all the other seemingly insurmountable hills now look like pimples!

Then yesterday I went out in the morning and did 9 miles, out towards West Lavington and then up through Great Cheverill and Erlestoke. A nice little route, and one that I was glad of as I was feeling so tired. Then in the evning I did another 9 miles, this time out to Seend, up Bell Hill, down past Capt and Purser's houses, up Bollands and back home. No problemo!

And the result of my weeks activities? I am now lighter than I have been since 2004 and 15 stone 10! Oh, to get under that 15 stone mark for the bike ride....!

No comments:

Post a Comment