Sunday 28 March 2010

100 Miles in a Week!

Hurrah!

I have done, as of today, 102 miles since Monday :D I am feeling very pleased with myself.

Yesterday I did a 15 miler, not too strenuous, through some of the villages and with a few hills. Very enjoyable, and just over an hour.

Today I went out with Capt and Purser, and Gandalf (who may or may not be joining us in June for the cycle). Purser put together a gruelling schedule, with a couple of steep, long climbs. I am pleased to report that I completed these without having to stop. 29 miles later I got home, a little tired, but not too bad.

I weighed myself this morning, and for the first time in 5 years I am under 16 stone. Hurrah! I am a bit worried as next week I am off on my hols for a week, but I have purchased a cycle carrier and will take my bike with me. Have bike, will travel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment