Monday 21 June 2010

Thanks Everyone

Thanks everyone for all you best wishes, it is most appreciated!

Thinking back on the events of last Friday, it was all rather strange. It was like it was all part of the plan (start early, cycle across Dartmoor, crash, go to hospital...). It just seemed par for the course. Wierd. When I was lying on the floor I was sort of thinking that I had just been involved in 'the' accident, nothing to get overly worried about, it would all sort itself out to plan (whatever that is). Perhaps that's just something that a brain does, a bit of self preservation.

Anyways, sitting here now, finding new bruises every day, and popping co-codamol. Got the GP coming to see me, and we'll see where it goes from there. My bet? Move as little as possible for a few weeks. Might also have to make use of the company medical insurance, but we'll see.

At least there's something on the telly (footie and Wimbledon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment