Thursday 22 July 2010

Phew! Nearly through the week!

Very tiring, this working lark. It's easy to underestimate how much more difficult it is to move around an office than to move around at home. It's just the scale of the thing - it's probably 50 times farther to the toilet and back than at home, 40 times further to get to the canteen, add on the getting ready in the morning and getting into/out of the office and I end up falling asleep on the sofa at 7pm and sleeping straight through.

Still, I've lost 3 lbs this week which is a bonus! I'm down to 14 stone 7 lbs.

My new cycling shoes arrived yesterday. They are brill. I have attached the cleats so they are ready to go. I should get my new bike next week, and may feel like a short ride on the Saturday, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment