Tuesday 23 March 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

Tuesday 23rd March

Yesterday I did the 10 miler again, over mount everest. I had to stop again, but only for 30 seconds, and quite near the top. Next time, next time...

Went and got the following at lunchtime:
Yellow jacket
Tena lady pants
New light
Inner tubes

Got home and put them on, and the dog went for me! Great, more dog attacks in the weeks to come....

Today I did the lady jogger and old man route again. No problem! I shocked myself, it was so easy. After just a couple of weeks it really is getting easier!

So, tomorrow, I'm cycling all the way to work! 14 miles each way. Am I mad? Probably. Will I enjoy it? Definitely! Will I want to cycle to skittles tomorrow night aswell? Erm, not sure.

This is a real big thing. I said to someone at work at the start of March that I wanted to cycle to work before the end of March. I said it, but didn't quite believe it. If I can pull this off it's a really big deal. Really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment